The thing you have waited for so long, install the bumped TWRP recovery and flash any ROM to your device.
How do I use this?
You must be rooted for this to work! Just search for the LG G3 in the device search and you will find a guide for your phone version.
A working ADB installation.
- Download http://downloads.codefi.re/thecubed/lg_g3/bump/
- Set your phone to MTP mode, and copy the downloaded file to your phone’s INTERNAL SD Card
- Open a command prompt window on your computer, and run these commands one at a time (YOU WILL GET AN ‘out of space’ ERROR ON THE ZERO PART, IGNORE IT!) – copy and paste them if you must.
Edit CHANGEME to your phone’s model, make sure it matches the file you downloaded. This is case sensitive.
dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/recovery
dd if=/sdcard/twrp-126.96.36.199_CHANGEME-signed.img of=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/recovery
That was easy. now unplug your phone from your PC and go to recovery
- Hold Volume Down + Power
- When you see the LG logo, keep holding Volume Down, release Power and quickly press it again.
- Continue holding both Volume Down and Power until you see the “Factory Reset” screen (if you have Bump installed, it won’t erase your data, don’t worry!)
- Press Volume Down, then Power to confirm
- Press Volume Down again, and Power to confirm once again
If you have any questions had over to the original thread on XDA.
Many thanks to